- Launch Safari from your desktop or Dock.
- From the main menu at the top of your screen, click Safari and then Preferences…
- Click the Security icon.
- Close this window.
- Launch your Chrome browser and navigate to the Chrome menu. …
- Click the “Under the Hood” tab.
- Click “Content Settings” from the Privacy section.
- Click the “Safari” menu. …
- Click the “Preferences” menu item. …
- Click on the “Security” tab. …
- Close the “Preferences” window. …
Go to System Preferences and click on Java icon on the bottom. Java Control Panel will be opened, go to Update tab and press Update Now.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security.
- Click Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
How do I install Java on my imac?
Install Java on Mac
- Download the jre-8u65-macosx-x64. …
- Double-click the .pkg file to launch it.
- Double-click on the package icon to launch install Wizard.
- The Install Wizard displays the Welcome to Java installation screen. …
- Oracle has partnered with companies that offer various products.