- The interpreter starts the application.
- The Compiler receives code.
- The compiler starts optimization and compilation.
- The compiler incrementally optimizes the code.
- open terminal,
- create an empty file: touch script.js ,
- edit file and add a simple function: var add = (a, b) => a + b; console. log(add(5, 10));
- run script using node script. js command,
- the output should be 15 .
Running a JS program from the command line is handled by NodeJS. Start by installing NodeJS on local machine if necessary. Now simply open the command line in the same directory as the index. js script you created (VS Code will do this automatically with the integrated terminal).
- Install the Code Runner Extension.
How do you compile HTML?
- Step 1: Open Notepad (PC) Windows 8 or later: …
- Step 1: Open TextEdit (Mac) Open Finder > Applications > TextEdit. …
- Step 2: Write Some HTML. Write or copy the following HTML code into Notepad: …
- Step 3: Save the HTML Page. Save the file on your computer. …
- Step 4: View the HTML Page in Your Browser.
- Cross Browser Testing Tools. …
- Karma + Jasmine + Google Chrome. …
- CodePen. …
- JSBin. …