Following is a free list of tools you can use to check, test and verify your JS code:
- Google Code Playground.
- In your favorite text editor, open the file hello. …
- Click in the empty line just before the closing </head> tag and type: <script> …
- Press the Return key to create a new blank line, and type: …
- Press the Return key once more, and type </script> . …
- Launch a web browser and open the hello.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security. Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
- Filippo Bello.
- The St. Louis Browns.
- Leg Work Studio.
- Code Conf.
- IBM Design.
- Masi Tupungato.
- Popularity. …
- Interoperability. …
- Server Load. …
- Gives the ability to create rich interfaces.
- Self-Guided Websites and Courses. The Internet is, above all else, a repository of knowledge. …
- Books. When in doubt, read a book. …
- Coding Boot Camps. Maybe the self-taught route isn’t for you. …
- Meetups and Networking Events. …
- Starting Your Own Projects.