- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security. Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
- Open Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Go to Edit > Preferences.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-right).
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.
Will Adobe Flash still work after 2020?
Since Adobe no longer supports Flash Player after December 31, 2020 and blocked Flash content from running in Flash Player beginning January 12, 2021, Adobe strongly recommends all users immediately uninstall Flash Player to help protect their systems.
How do I enable Flash Player in Chrome?
How to Enable Flash in Google Chrome:
- Open the website you want to enable Flash on.
- Click the information icon or the lock icon. in the website addressbar at the top left. …
- From the menu that appears, next to Flash, select Allow.
- Close the Settings window.
Allow or block cookies
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Site settings. Cookies.
- Turn Cookies on or off.
On web browser menu click “Tools” icon and select “Internet Options”. In the “Internet Options” window select the “Security” tab. … When the “Security Settings – Internet Zone” dialog window opens, look for the “Scripting” section. In the “Active Scripting” item select “Enable”.