How do I see the table queries in SQL Server?
Using SQL Server Management Studio
- In Object Explorer, select the table for which you want to show properties.
- Right-click the table and choose Properties from the shortcut menu. For more information, see Table Properties – SSMS.
How do I get table suggestions in SQL?
Please follow steps below to ensure that SQL Developer Auto Completion (intellisense) works in ALL cases.
- Step 1: Open SQL Developer and go to Tools -> Preferences.
- Step 2: Select Code Editor -> Completion Insight.
- Step 3: Ensure that you have following settings as shown in snapshot below.
How do I show comments in SQL?
- Begin the comment with a slash and an asterisk (/*). Proceed with the text of the comment. This text can span multiple lines. End the comment with an asterisk and a slash (*/). …
- Begin the comment with — (two hyphens). Proceed with the text of the comment. This text cannot extend to a new line.
How do I get a list of all tables in SQL Server?
Then issue one of the following SQL statement:
- Show all tables owned by the current user: SELECT table_name FROM user_tables;
- Show all tables in the current database: SELECT table_name FROM dba_tables;
- Show all tables that are accessible by the current user:
How do I get a list of tables in SQL Developer?
To view tables:
- In the Connections navigator in SQL Developer, navigate to the Tables node for the schema that includes the table you want to display. If the view is in your own schema, navigate to the Tables node in your schema. …
- Open the Tables node. …
- Click the name of the table that you want to display.
How do I get suggestions in SQL Server?
Open SSMS, click Tools -> Options -> Expand Text Editor -> Expand Transact-SQL and click on IntelliSense as shown in the snippet below. Under Transact-SQL IntelliSense Settings ensure “Enable IntelliSense” checkbox is enabled.
Is comment a DDL command?
Data Definition Language (DDL) commands are used to create, manipulate, and modify objects in Snowflake, such as users, virtual warehouses, databases, schemas, tables, views, columns, functions, and stored procedures. … The following commands serve as the base for all DDL commands: ALTER <object> COMMENT.
What is the shortcut to comment multiple lines in SQL?
To comment or uncomment multiple lines in the web interface > SQL Worksheet:
- Highlight multiple lines in the Worksheet. Begin ; …
- Press CMD + / (Mac) or CTRL + / (Windows). The highlighted lines are commented out. …
- Press CMD + / (Mac) or CTRL + / (Windows) again. The comments are removed from the highlighted lines.
How do I comment in a stored procedure?
To create line comments you just use two dashes “–” in front of the code you want to comment. You can comment out one or multiple lines with this technique. In this example the entire line is commented out.
How do I edit a table in MySQL?
You can add or modify the columns or indexes of a table, change the engine, add foreign keys, or alter the table name. To access the MySQL Table Editor, right-click a table name in the Navigator area of the sidebar with the Schemas secondary tab selected and click Alter Table.
How do I comment out a column in MySQL?
Show table column comments
- SELECT a. COLUMN_NAME, a. COLUMN_COMMENT.
- FROM information_schema. COLUMNS a.
- WHERE a. TABLE_NAME = ’employee’;
How do I add comments to a column in phpMyAdmin?
To edit column comments select a column by checking the box to the left of its name and click on the Change button. This action will open a column editor where you can add or edit a comment in the Comments field. To save comment click Save button.