- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- At the bottom of the page, tap “Advanced.” …
- Click the “Safari” menu. …
- Click the “Preferences” menu item. …
- Click on the “Security” tab. …
- Close the “Preferences” window. …
- Select Safari from the Apple/System bar at the top of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select Preferences.
- Select the Security icon/tab at the top of the window.
- Close the dialog box to save your changes.
- Finally, refresh your browser.
How do I run a script in iOS?
Uploading and running scripts
- you can choose any file from your iCloud library.
- use the Open button under External files section to open files from other apps / locations.
- use the + button in the bottom left corner to create a new blank script file. here you can write your own code. or paste in code from another file.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security. Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > (Google) > Chrome . …
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-right).
- Tap Settings.
- From the Advanced section, tap Site settings.