How do I download a JSON file?
If you right click and press “save” (Alternatively use ctrl-s) and then chose the file format “json” when saving. This will download the file in its original format.
How do I download JSON Gstr 9c from GST portal?
Step 1: Log in to the GST portal and go to the ‘Returns Dashboard’. Select the financial year, tax period and then click ‘Prepare Offline’. Step 2: Click on the ‘Upload’ option to upload the JSON file generated using the offline tool. The uploaded file will be validated and processed by the portal.
How do I download Gstr 2A JSON?
Download GSTR-2A – Summary
- Login to the dashboard using GSTN credentials.
- Click on Return dashboard.
- Select financial year and month and hit search.
- Click “Download” under “Auto Drafted Details (For view only) GSTR-2A”
- Click on “Generate excel file to download” (Or JSON)
How do I open JSON in GST offline tool?
Navigate to Services > Returns > Returns Dashboard > PREPARE OFFLINE option. Note: Ensure that you are connected to the Internet to upload the JSON file to the GST Portal.
How do I open a JSON file in Chrome?
Steps to open JSON files on Web browser (Chrome, Mozilla)
- Open the Web store on your web browser using the apps option menu or directly using this link.
- Here, type JSON View in search bar under the Extensions category.
- You will get the various extensions similar to JSON View to open the JSON format files.
What is a JSON file format?
Is it compulsory to file Gstr 9C?
Every taxpayer who is liable to get their annual reports audited is required to file GSTR9C. (A taxpayer must get their annual reports audited under GST law if their annual aggregate turnover exceeds Rs. 2 crores within a financial year.)
How do I download Gstr 9 offline tools?
To download and open the Form GSTR-9 Offline Utility in your system from the GST Portal, perform following steps:
- Access the GST Portal: www.gst.gov.in.
- Go to Downloads > Offline Tools > Form GSTR-9 Offline Tool option and click on it.
- Unzip the downloaded Zip file which contains GSTR_9_Offline_Utility.
Is Gstr 10 mandatory?
GSTR 10 is required to be filed only by the persons whose registration under GST has been cancelled or surrendered. The regular persons registered under GST are not required to file this return. In other words, the following persons are not required to file GSTR-10: Input Service Distributors.
What is JSON file in GST?
JSON file is a type of computer file based on Java that is easy for humans to read and write. JSON file is used by the GSTN for GST return preparation and filing. … LEDGERS GST software also provides JSON format GST returns that can be uploaded to GST portal for easily filing all types of GST return.
How do I export a JSON file to Excel?
In Newer Version of Excel
Select Data > Get Data > From File > From JSON. The Import Data dialog box appears. Search the JSON file, and then select Open.
Can we convert JSON to excel?
How do I open a JSON file?
Because JSON files are plain text files, you can open them in any text editor, including:
- Microsoft Notepad (Windows)
- Apple TextEdit (Mac)
- Vim (Linux)
- GitHub Atom (cross-platform)
How do I view JSON error files?
Step 1: Double-click on the GST Offline tool icon on the desktop, the Offline tool Home Page will be displayed. Step 2: In the Open Downloaded Error file from GST portal tab, click on the open button. Step 3: Browse and select the downloaded error file in zip format and click on the ‘open’ button.
Where is JSON file error?
- Download JSON report and open in Word Doc.
- Search for the error number’RET191113′
- You will see the invoices where the issue has occurred.
- Note the invoice numbers.
- Correct the GSTIN and then re-upload to GSTN portal.